The Board members of the Hozhoni Foundation offer their guidance and support
on a volunteer basis. They are truly committed to the level of service and
range of offerings Hozhoni provides it's consumers.
- Co-President - Debera Thomas, DNS, RN, ANP/FNP, Dean and Professor, School of Nursing, Northern Arizona University. Member since 2011.
- Co-President - Debbie Farnam, Retired, FMC Risk Management. Member since 2007.
- Secretary/Treasurer - John B. Martin, PhD Behavioral Health, Bariatric Program, Flagstaff Medical Center. Member since 2014.
Myrdahl, RN, LSO, Flagstaff Medical Center and Parent of Client receiving
services. Member since 2011.
- Tim Kinney, President/CEO, KCS Kinney Construction Services. Member since 2007.
- Alyn S. Rumbold, CFP. Investment Representative. Member since 2005.John B. Martin,
PhD Behavioral Health, Bariatric Program, Flagstaff Medical Center. Member
- Bernard Carey, PhD Computer Science, Retired, Professor Northern Arizona University. Member since 2016.
- Gus Millor, MSW, Member since 2016
If you are interested
in acquiring information about being a Board member, please E-mail us at:
serving as a volunteer member of Hozhoni's Board of Directors? Click on the
below link to download an application. Please print it, fill it out, and mail
it to: Hozhoni Foundation, Inc., Attn: Monica Attridge, 2133 N. Walgreen St.,
Flagstaff, AZ 86004.
© 2001 Hozhoni Foundation, Inc.